There are questions running in the mind of everyone who has a project, which are:


How do I raise the money needed to start my project?

How much money do I need to start my project?

What are the agencies that give me the necessary funding from the money?

 

The self-made rich:

Yes, most of the rich people do not give you their money easily or they do not give you in the first place, but there are some rich people, especially the self-made ones, who give you their money to start a project, because they want to help you succeed. 

They give you money, and there is something more important than money they give you, which is experience and advice. 

These are more important than money.

 

Professional investors:

Of course, I do not mean adventurers, but I mean individuals who invest in private projects for the purpose of earning profits, as they are professionals in knowing whether this project will succeed? 

Or it will fail and on the basis of their knowledge they decide to participate in it or not. Those you can present your project to, they are the most knowledgeable about numbers and statistics, and if they are convinced of your idea and the extent of its feasibility, they will share their money and experience.

Personally, if I want to participate in a project in the future, the first people I think of participating with are these people, because they help you make your project a success with plans, advice, and development of the idea.

public investors:

It is to start offering your project for subscription in the stock market, and stock trading is done by everyone, and you get money to develop your project

All the big companies sell their shares to the public and benefit from the high share price. 

But offering your project requires a lot of procedures and examination by specialists in the stock market, and if you join this type, the chances of success and spread of your project will be very large.

The good rich:

 Yes, as I read it, there are some owners of money who provide financial assistance to people, not for the purpose of feeding, but for the purpose of doing special projects. These people know the proverb that says, “Do not give me a fish, but teach me how to fish.” Give me a fish and you will feed me for one day, or teach me how to fish and I will eat every day. 

Some of them give you money as a gift and do not ask for it to be returned, and others ask for it to be returned after the success of the project to give it to others to start other projects with.

You can search in your area for these people to help you, but you must take into account the ethical aspect and present a project that has a large success rate and work on that, as most of these benefactors do not care to make sure that this project succeeds or not; because their goal is humane; We must help increase this type of wealthy people by dealing honestly and returning the money and be like them after your success.

banks:

I hesitated a lot before mentioning this method, and I left it at the end, so that it is the last option for you to use and not the first in obtaining financing, as it is the most common and most dangerous method of collecting money, and perhaps the easiest in some countries. 

The matter is simply that you submit a request to the bank and it asks you for some papers such as a feasibility study for the project and other papers, and in some countries they do not ask for it in the first place, so you submit the request and they give you the money.

And I know many of those whose financial conditions were good, and once they started projects, they took loans from banks and failed in it, so that some of them went bankrupt and are now behind bars.

Thus, we have mentioned the most important sources of funding for projects. 

What is the method that you will follow to finance your project? Are there other sources through which you obtained a loan for your project? Mention it to us in the comments so that everyone can benefit.

personal experience:

At the beginning of my entry into the field of projects and investment, where I was then working as an employee in a company, and I had an idea for a project and I was sure of its success, and I collected some money that I had saved and was lacking a lot, and I went to the owner of the company (a self-made man) in which I was working and submitted a request for a loan his predecessors) deducted from my salary, so he asked me what you want to do with it; I told him about a special project, and he wanted to know more details.

I was annoyed with him because the rest of the employees were making advances and he fulfilled their request without knowing the details, so I told him that it is a project beside my job and does not conflict with it, but that it facilitates my performance of it. 

I gave him the feasibility study and some details and statistics that confirm the success of the project. I also told him that the profits of the project are guaranteed

I had asked him for a large amount of money, like his predecessor, that would spend most of my salaries for a long period, if not all of them. 

He said that he distracts you from work and told me that whatever guarantees the success of the project is, you must put a reserve amount for your personal expenses.

He refused to give me the amount I asked for, and he justified this by saying that the project might fail or falter. 

I was very upset, and I came back a few days later and reluctantly agreed to his demands. 

I got the money, and the remaining amount was borrowed from some of my relatives. I implemented the project, and it achieved unparalleled success, and with more than I expected in the beginning.

But after a period of success, the project failed for some reasons that I did not take into account and beyond my control (and his predictions and warnings came true to me), so the project stopped and its profits, which I relied on for some of my expenses in relation to repaying the loan.

And I remember the proverb that I read in one of the books. 

Life is a harsh teacher, in which it punishes you first and then gives you the lesson. 

One of the most important lessons that I learned is that advice should be taken from those who are more experienced than you in the field of projects. One piece of information from an expert person can lead to the success or failure of the project, and since then I have become convinced that experience is more important than money

You may have money, but due to lack of information about the field of your project, you will lose.

I always liken it to an example in football, like a fan who blames a player for missing an easy opportunity and says that he can score this opportunity and score a goal from it, but what this fan does not know is that training, preparation and correct guidance by the coach (experience) is what helped him succeed or fail. in achieving the opportunity; To succeed, you must take the advice of experts.